I'm REALLY hoping to get feedback from the men in my life (and readers of my blog)...I may even try to talk Wayne into being a guest blogger, and filling in the gaps for us ladies!
Ok, so here goes "clueless" giving her 2-cents!
What I do:
- I love to cook-BUT, is food TRULY a way to a man's heart?
- Keep myself in shape-yep, I'm hung up on the fact that attractiveness (AND I'm not saying "skinny" or "muscular" just that you feel good about your looks) makes for fun behind closed doors. Besides ladies, if you don't FEEL sexy, you won't portray it for your man!
- Encourage "man dates"-yeah, I know that's borderline strange to say, but I used to get upset when Wayne wanted to "go get his man on". I have grown to realize, over time, that guys need THEIR time too. And it's always nice to know that you have a night apart. Even if it's only once a month, ladies, let him go...your relationship will THANK you!
- Massages!!!-While I haven't given a full massage in a while...if your man works hard, get him in a hot shower, put on some soothing music, throw him down and spoil him with a full body massage! (Guys, get your minds out of the gutter! This is the CLEANEST way I could say it, so don't give me grief)
- STOP asking him what he's thinking about!-I still catch myself asking Wayne if he's ok or if he's mad....I've been told guys HATE this? Is it true fellas?
- SUPPORT your man-always know what's in his heart, encourage his dreams! Let him know you support him in everything, and make sure you tell him he's appreciated!
- Take out the trash every once in a while!-WHY do we think it's the MAN's job to take out the trash? You are just as capable....Wayne will clean the dishes or vacuum for me in a heartbeat....so the least I can do is some of the "manly chores" for him! ;)