Honest Scrap Award
I "stole" this award from another blogger (because I thought it was cute). I got the nerve to do this because I have awesome friends who blog about lots of different things, and it would be nice to share their different blogs with the masses!
Rules for the award:
1. Must thank the person who gave you the award and list their blog, linking to it.
2. Share "10 Honest things" about yourself.
3. Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4. Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
10 HONEST Things about ME
1. I have a complex issue!
2. I am SUPER stoked that I have 2 books in process to be published!!!
3. LOVE LOVE LOVE tattoos; they're super HOT.
4. Hopefully, I'll be working from home VERY SOON!
5. I never thought I'd be a mommy, but I'm loving it so far.
6. I do not think I'm attractive; I am as ordinary as they come, if you want my opinion.
7. I loathe ignorance of every sort; don't speak if you aren't informed, and GET informed if you want to be part of the conversation!
8. I am the WORST when it comes to procrastination!
9. I love painting, even though I think I am mediocre, at best.
10. I have the BEST friends and lover in the world!
AND, I'm choosing the following to receive this MOST HONORED "Honest Scrap" award:
Jim M.-Because you are an amazing person, inside and out, AND you really appreciate my art! ;)
Apryl H.-you've been one of my BEST friends from the beginning, and even though we don't get to talk much...you still love me!
Jennifer O.-don't think you're getting off the hook just because you're in nursing school! ;) Love ya
Marianne-a fellow artist who has taught me so much about LOTS ;)
Dooce-although you have NO idea who I am, I stumbled on your blog one day; you've inspired me, and caused many a giggle! You have a gorgeous family, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE you're humor!
dK-THIS man is AMAZING; a great photographer, an amazing asset to our lovely community of Huntsville!
Gordon M.-you were one of the only people I could truly talk to in college! And you love Madonna even more than me!
Pass on the wealth folks; Life is short, and it's REALLY, REALLY beautiful if you'll just open your heart and your mind! :)
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Honest Scrap Award